Monday, March 1, 2010

ME MY LIFE MY LOVE MY MUSIC

- THIS IS A PURE PERSONAL BLOG DETAILING ONLY PERSONAL VIEWS-

I am Nisari- I am working for a MNC- Nature of My Job is Auditing and financial based in confidential for my company-I Like music,dance,and TV shows, I am very emotional and sensitive person.
My life- I like to be with people who care me very much. I can not adjust with harsh behaviors.
I love my life- I want to live to its fullest- My religion is my music-that is not something separate and apart or away from my life. It is life - I do view my life from the standpoint of meaning and purpose so I would like my life lived in greatest awareness of its natural quality and excellent spiritual significance- I love that.
I do not count the years in my life , It's the life in my years.
May be racked with sorrow, may be still in saddest flow.. but to be alive is a grand thing- I think so.
I want to live with my true soul with all goodness -
I believe God's rezoning and hope for natural hand from HIM to make me right- when my soul err
--------------------
My Love-
I love a man.. still loving.. and he who rules my heart is that man.. who rules my soul..
I never fear to love, I mean if you do so means you fear life, and if you fear life means you are already dead.
My mind is clear and that indicates my clarity of love and passion, too and my clear mind loves ardently and sees well or very more what it loves.
I love that man.. still... he loves me more than his own soul... and one day when we unite.. love flows through the imagination.. fetches real right to love for any human ..
-----------------
My Music-
Great musicians paint their pictures on silence. Me too. My music is my soul's call. I believe great deep emotion is a song it is the very central essence of our soul.
I love music. I sing.. I like to hear singings. I love to live in music.. even though in real life I live in MATH.. figures and harsh world of real fast life.
I say without my fetched music my life would be a mistake- I never make that slipaway that easy. Music is food of my soul.

Let me say
The lives shall be filled with music,So do soulsWhen life gets over flow of musicSoul joys..
Come my friends.. join me in my world.... my own world.....
-NISARI MENON...

-----------------------------

LOGON VISIT MY WORLD VIEW BLOG TO - http://nisariworld.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Excellent language and finest flow of words . You are very beautiful both in writing and in photo. I like your personality. I admire your beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my star in blue sky. Rain in the desert- I am proud of you dear- It is surprisingly overwhelming experience to know you in life. And it is really wonderful to share a life time with you-
    Your's Manu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more posts in this blog
    This is a good job
    but make language simple. This is too much for non linguistic men like me.

    any way have a nice time.

    Like you.. your blog is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. well nisari as ur name is beautiful ur blog is also beautiful and sweet like u..

    keep it up....

    ReplyDelete